If you’re looking for a fun-filled day trip when visiting Tokyo, then look no further than Tokyo Disneyland.
In terms of must-see tourist attractions, Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea are highly recommended and are well worth the visit when in Japan.
Although before jumping straight into purchasing your tickets, there are a few things you should know.
With this in mind, we have created a detailed guide on how to buy these unique Tokyo Dinsey Tickets and everything you need to know about the process.
Types Of Tokyo Disneyland Tickets
Before we focus on the purchasing process, it is important to understand the different types of tickets available.
Note: Tokyo Disney Resort tickets are called ‘passports’ but to keep things concise, in this article, we will refer to them as tickets.
At Tokyo Disney Resort there are four different age categories:
- Child: 4-11 years old
- Junior: 12-17 years old
- Adult: 18-64 years old
- Senior: 65+ years old
When purchasing tickets you may need to provide a reliable photo ID. Therefore, ensure you have your driver’s license or passport on hand, just in case!
Single And Multi-Day Tickets
A one-day ticket provides you with entry into either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea for one day.
Unfortunately, you can’t hop between parks, you must remain in the chosen part for the entire day.
- Child: 4,900 yen or roughly $45USD
- Junior: 6,500 yen or roughly $60USD
- Adult: 7,500 yen or roughly $70USD
- Senior: 6,800 yen or roughly $63USD
With this ticket, you can visit one part over two consecutive days. Again, you’re unable to hop between parks.
- Child: 8,800 yen or roughly $82USD
- Junior: 11,800 yen or roughly $109USD
- Adult: 13,400 yen or roughly $124USD
Unfortunately, for multi-day tickets, seniors must pay full price.
This ticket allows you to visit one park for two consecutive days, then on the last day, you can hop between parks.
- Child: 11,800 yen or roughly $109USD
- Junior: 15,800 yen or roughly $146USD
- Adult: 18,100 yen or roughly $168USD
This ticket provides you with entrance to one park for the first two consecutive days, and on the last two days, you’re able to hop between the different parks.
- Child: 14,800 yen or roughly $137USD
- Junior: 19,800 yen or roughly $183USD
- Adult: 22,800 yen or roughly $211USD
Among Tokyo locals, the Starlight Passport is the most popular Tokyo Disneyland ticket.
This passport enables you to enter whichever park on any weekend or holiday but only after 3 pm. Additionally, it is only applicable for one day.
- Child: 3,600 yen or roughly $33USD
- Junior: 4,800 yen or roughly $44USD
- Adult: 5,500 yen or roughly $50USD
After 6 pm Tickets
These After 6 pm tickets enable you to enter both Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland but only after 6 pm and on specific weekdays. This is another favorite among Tokyo locals.
On the weeknights, the parks will typically close between the hours of 8 pm and 10 pm – so it doesn’t provide you with a lot of time to enjoy the parks.
In such a short amount of time, you only have enough time to walk around the park, ride a a few attractions, enjoy some food, and grab some souvenirs before heading home.
- Child: 4,300 yen or roughly $39USD
- Junior: 4,300 yen or roughly $39USD
- Adult: 4,300 yen or roughly $39USD
Note: regardless of your age, all tickets are the same price!
When looking at annual passes, there are 3 different types you can purchase through the Tokyo Disney Resort. However, these aren’t usually recommended to tourists unless you’re going to visit the park more than 10-15 times.
These annual passes only provide you with access to Tokyo Disneyland tickets, Tokyo DisneySea, or both resorts.
Tokyo Disneyland Annual Pass
This pass provides you with unlimited access to Tokyo Disneyland all throughout the year. Depending on the day you purchase your ticket determines when the annual pass starts.
You don’t need to worry about purchasing it at the beginning of the year!
- Child: 40,000 yen or roughly $370USD
- Junior: 62,000 yen or roughly $572USD
- Adult: 62,000 yen or roughly $572USD
- Senior: 52,000 yen or roughly $480USD
Tokyo DisneySea Annual Pass
This pass works exactly the same as the Tokyo Disneyland annual pass, however, you’re provided with access to Tokyo DisneySea instead.
Moreover, the pricing is the same as the Tokyo Disneyland annual pass.
2-Park Annual Pass
The 2-Park annual pass provides you with unlimited access to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea throughout the year. Plus, you are also able to hop between the two parks whenever you like!
- Child 57,000 yen or roughly $525USD
- Junior 91,000 yen or roughly $840USD
- Adult: 91,000 yen or roughly $840USD
- Senior: 76,000 yen or roughly $700USD
Where To Purchase Tokyo Disneyland Tickets
Tokyo Disneyland tickets can be purchased at several different places and it couldn’t be easier!
Typically, you can purchase tickets through the Tokyo Disneyland park entrance, hotels, online, at Ikspiari, at Japanese convenience stores, Disney stores throughout Japan, recommended neighboring hotels, or using a third-party seller.
When visiting Japan, Tokyo Disneyland may be at the top of your list of attractions to visit and it’s easy to understand why!
If you’re looking for a jam-packed day of awesomeness, then you won’t be disappointed.
Loved by both adults and children alike, there is something for everyone.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy some good food and entertainment or to test your fear on some roller coasters, it will be memorable, to say the least.
Hopefully, this guide has informed you on everything you need to know about Tokyo Disneyland tickets.
- Barcelona Or Madrid? Which City You Should Visit And The Main Differences Between Them - November 3, 2022
- 12 Cabins With Hot Tubs For The Perfect Texas Getaway - November 3, 2022
- 19 Dreamy Places To Visit In Maui - November 3, 2022